At Chick-fil-A, the team member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, team members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Team members perform guest service duties such as greeting guests, taking guest order, completing transactions on the cash register, keeping the restaurant clean, etc. Ideal Chick-fil-A team members are proactive, personal, and possess a sense of urgency.
- Competitive Pay
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Closed Sundays
- Meal Discounts & other employee benefits
- Opportunity to work for an engaged boss who cares about you
- Development opportunities through training and promotion.
Expectations of Candidates:
- Must be 16 years old.
- Must be able to work 1 weeknight closing shift (10:30 PM) and 1 weekend closing shift (11:00 PM) minimum.
- Friday closing availability. And Saturday part-time availability (6am-4pm or 4pm-Close)
- Consistent Availability
- Long term commitment. No seasonal opportunities available.
- Customers First: Placing the needs of guests above your own.
- Openness to Feedback: Recognizes coaching as an opportunity to grow.
- Personal Ownership: Takes responsibility of actions and results.
- Team Player: Works to collaborate with others towards a common goal.
- Integrity: Doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
Compensation: $11.00 - $14.00 per hour
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)